Gunter FFA Chapter
The Gunter FFA Alumni makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. We were created to support the Ag Advisor and help guide the students in their communities down the path to success.
Agriculture teachers rely on FFA Alumni to help them get more support from the community for their agriculture programs and to give them more time and freedom to do what they do best – teach kids.
This site should give you the information you need to stay informed of events within the Ag Department and our Gunter FFA Alumni Chapter. Most Alumni meetings are the second Monday of the month and the Junior FFA meetings are the second Tuesday. Dates, times and where the meetings take place can change. Please join the Gunter FFA Alumni Facebook to be informed of changes to scheduled meeting times.
Please join us on Remind 101, text @gunterffa to 81010.
FFA provides the next generation of leaders who will change the world.
The FFA motto gives members 12 short words to live by as they experience the opportunities in the organization. Learning to Do, Doing to Learn, Earning to Live, Living to Serve.
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
To accomplish its mission, FFA:
- Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well-being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural career.
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human resources of the community.
- Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
- Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourages excellence in scholarship.